October 15, 2010

Reflux sucks - Have I mentioned that before?

The saga with the reflux continues.  As of Monday, Twinkle Toes is now on Prevacid, so we'll give that some time to see if it works.

We have come to realize that thickening her milk with Oatmeal Cereal is a must.  When she nurses or is given a bottle of straight milk its not good.  Spit up, powerful vomits and reflux is soon to ensue! 

I've realized that I just need to be slow and steady and very patient with all of this.  Her little body needs to grow and get strong and soon enough, she'll be past this.  And it's so heartwrenching when she is having a reflux episode! 

I've cried many times lately.  Part of that is due in part to my return to work on Monday!  Ugh, I'm not looking forward to that.  Just makes me tear up thinking about that!  I need to move past that.

Well, until next time - Momma J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...