October 29, 2010

Product Review - Skip Hop Baby Log

Shortly before we left the NICU, our pediatrician highly suggested that we buy a baby log to track everything that Twinkle Toes was doing. 

I did an online search a few days before she was released and found this beautiful tool: 


Behold the Skip Hop Day to Night Baby Log!  This thing is amazing and the clock/timer that comes with the book makes it worth it alone.  The LED lights are great at Midnight when you need to see what time it is and to log something down.

The log comes in a nice hardbound binder and has enough pages for 6 months!!  Refills are available too.  This gem of a log, can be found here and is a bit pricey at $39 but the clock and binder make it worth it in my humble opinion.  Amazon.com also carries it.

I know it may seem a bit OCD but it really truly has helped, especially when I can't seem to remember diddle squat these days.  I take it with me to Twinkle Toes' doctor appointments so I know exactly how much she is eating and the quantity, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...