October 28, 2010

2,560

Maybe a better title post would be - How I spent my pumping time!

That's right - Two Thousand, Five Hundred and Sixty pages.  Yes, that is how I've spent some of my time while pumping!  What are all those pages belong to you ask?  Well, as much as I am embarrassed to admit it, its the number of pages in the Twilight Series and I read them all while pumping! 

Strike that!  I had actually read half of the first book in the series, while I was pregnant and then I got bored.  Then life hit and even while I was on bed rest in the hospital, I never read any of the books.

Nope, I waited until life normalized and then when it came to pumping, I was bored.  And time has the nasty little way of c-r-e-e-p-i-n-g along when you're pumping and watching your bottles fill up.  So, I started reading the remainder of the first book, then the 2nd book, then the 3rd book and finally the final 768 pages of the final book.

While the books and storyline are good, I had to force myself to wade thru the first book.  Then it was "well, I've read it and bored while pumping, I guess I'll read the 2nd book".  At that point, I couldn't turn back and was still pumping.  I finally finished the 4th book and now I'm bored.  I have now had to find other things to read.  Sometimes I read catch up with back issues of magazines that I had to set aside.  Other times its various mail order catalogs and lastly, it's the sucky, never ending medical bills and bills in general.

But yes, I will fully admit - I read the entire Twilight series.  But I regret to inform you all, I AM NOT A TWIHARD and I never will be. 

I should have just stuck to watching the movies!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...