November 16, 2010

Why I started my blog

One of the reasons was obviously to document Twinkle Toes’ progress and journey as she got older.  But there is a far more important reason, at least to me there was.
Over the last few years, while we were desperately trying to get pregnant, I read and followed several blogs.  Those blogs covered everything from TTC to the journey of parenthood.  Some of these blogs we so sad and tragic to read at times but it helped me learn what to expect if, god forbid, we were faced with anything remotely like the stories I was following.
I am so thankful for those mommy bloggers that documented the ups and downs; the good times and bad; the funny stories and the heart wrenching struggles that their children face.  Without them, I wouldn’t have been as strong or knowledgeable about Twinkle Toes’ early arrival.
So today, I’d like to say thank you to the following mommy bloggers whose journeys I have followed and continue to do so:
Jaxon and Brady’s Journey - found Here http://lettenbergertwins.blogspot.com/
Three Cheers for Babies - found Here http://threecheersforbabies.blogspot.com/
Out Stork got Lost… - found here http://ourstorkgotlost.com/

I am hopeful that my blog can do the same for others.  I hope that I can watch the number of followers grow.  I hope that other momma’s will reach out and contact me.  And that I can develop friendships with some of these wonderful people.
So let me finish this post by saying “Thank You” to all of the wonderful mommy bloggers out in the blogging world, for sharing your ups and downs and everything in between.  Without you, many of us would be lost.


Sincerely Grateful,
Momma J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...