November 19, 2010

Product Review - Birth Announcements

I wanted a special birth announcement for Twinkle Toes and knew that the standard birth announcement really wasn't what I had in mind.

I asked on a local message board and was told about Four Harp Designs on Etsy.  I am a HUGE Etsy lover and I love to support Etsy sellers.  Best yet, Four Harp Designs is a mommy run business, which I love.  Not only does Four Harp offer regular announcements but birth announcements for Preemies!

I found the perfect announcement for Twinkle Toes:
I know this may be hard to read, but what makes this announcement unique is that it includes the "Welcome Home" date and stats.  That makes this announcement one-of-a-kind in my book.

I worked with the owner and within a few short hours, she had the entire announcement ready.  The best part is that I did the printing.  She sets it up where you receive an electronic file, you save it and take it to your local print shop (Costco in my case) and I was able to print them and have them in my hands and ready for mailing within an hour!

This also allowed me to pick out really nice envelopes to coordinate with the announcements too.  I spent a total of $50 for 100 announcements, 100 envelopes and the digital file.  That is far cheaper than any other site I priced and I still supported a momma, which really made me happy.

Check out Four Harp Designs Blog and Etsy Shop

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...