January 25, 2011

Twinkle Toes is SIX months old today!!!

Twinkle Toes - You Are SIX Months Old!
Adjusted/Corrected 19 Weeks
WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THESE DAYS???
  • I am not 100% sure of your weight and I’ll update this later today with the details but I think you weigh around 14 or 15 lbs.  We shall see!  UPDATE:  You weighed in at 13 lbs. 15.5 oz., let's just call that 14 lbs!
  • Still in a size 1-2 diaper but we will move you to 2’s very soon.
  • You wear size 6-9 months clothes.  A few of your 3 month items still fit.
  • You are the Happiest baby!! You just smile all the time. And you smile at everyone you see. You like people to notice you and smile back. I have a feeling you are going to be a social butterfly and I'm SO happy about that.
·    You still don’t really take a pacifier, well maybe I should say, you just don’t keep in your mouth, which is no big deal!
·    Your favorite song is anything weird and kooky that your mommy or daddy make up!
·    You really love to just play on the floor and roll around. 
·    You love to stand up while being held!  Your legs are very strong and your neck control is amazing. 
·    You have discovered your voice and love to make all sorts of noises. 
·    You have discovered your thumb and love to chew on it.
·    You have been sleeping in your crib, all by yourself for about 2-3 weeks now and without needed the sheep seat.  Mommy and Daddy are so very thankful that you are fairly easy to put down too.
·    You have been eating oatmeal cereal and sweet potatoes for about 2 weeks now and you are a GOOD eater! We are going to start veggies this week and I have a feeling you will do so good!
·    You are starting to have such a personality and I can tell you are going to be so fun. I can't wait to see the little girl you will be. I know that you will bring me joy every day of my life. Your daddy and I love you so much that we almost can't stand it.
·    Your grandparents are pretty crazy about you too. I'm afraid they are all 4 going to move in with us just to be near you every day.
  • I can't believe you are half a year old!!!! I hope the next 6 months don't go by so fast. We are going to be celebrating your first birthday WAY before I'm ready! I love you so much Precious Girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...