September 29, 2010

ABC's of Me


I saw this on a blog that I follow and thought it would be a great way to intoduce myself to some of you...


A is for AGE - 37
B is for BED SIZE - King
C is for CHORE YOU HATE - Tied between cleaning the bathroom and dusting (I don't have collectibles)
D is for DOG'S NAME - Don't have one, but I would love to use Maia.
E is for ESSENTIAL "START YOUR DAY" ITEM - Twinkle Toes & my thyroid meds.
F is for FAVORITE COLOR(S) - Purple & Black
G is for GOLD OR SILVER - Silver
H is for HEIGHT - 5'5"
I is for INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY - Ha!  My iPod!
J is for JOB TITLE - Exectuive Assistant
K is for KIDS - Twinkle Toes, of course!
L is for LIVING ARRANGEMENTS - Bought our first house in February 2009
M is for MOTHER'S NAME - Charlotte
N is for NICKNAMES - Banana (rhymes with my first name)
O is for OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS OTHER THAN BIRTH - Just to give birth
P is for PET PEEVES - Liars, I absolutely hate being lied to.
Q is for QUOTE FROM A MOVIE - "I feel the need..., ...the need for speed."  Top Gun
R is for RIGHT HANDED OR LEFT HANDED - Right
S is for SECRET CRUSH - Hockey player Dan Hinote
T is for TIME YOU WAKE UP - Whenever Twinkle Toes does right now; when I return to work it will be 4 a.m.!
U is for UNDERWEAR - Victoria Secret Cotton
V is for VEGETABLES YOU DISLIKE - Brussel sprouts, Broccoli and Cauliflower
W is for WORKOUT STYLE - Not a darn thing - which is not good.  I can't find the time right now!
X is for X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD - Too many to name!
Y is for YESTERDAY'S BEST MOMENT - Spending my day with Twinkle Toes!
Z is for ZOO FAVORITE - Any of the Big Cats - Lions, Tigers, Jaguars, Leopards, Cheetahs.


Now, if you read this, you have to do it on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...